It’s often forgotten that the bathroom is the only other space besides the kitchen that serves a distinct purpose. For this reason, remodeling your bathroom offers the highest return on investment, second only to the kitchen. Bathrooms are designed for self-care, relaxation, and rejuvenation. They are where we get ready for our day and wind down as the sun sets.
If you’ve ever dreamed of feeling like you’re in a fancy, luxury hotel bathroom—only to realize you’re in your own not-so-luxury bathroom—our acrylic bath systems make that dream an affordable reality. Why choose acrylic? While there are many reasons, the main one is that acrylic bath systems offer the best value. If you want the biggest bang for your buck, acrylic is by far the most cost-effective option.
In the Mid-Atlantic area, the average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel is over $21K. However, upscale bathroom remodels cost an average of $66K in the same region. For many homeowners, these kinds of numbers can be not only intimidating but completely out of reach.
This type of bathroom renovation also serves as an important investment opportunity. Bathroom remodels can make it easier to sell your home at a higher price, allowing you to recoup an average of over 57% of the cost.
In addition to the financial benefits, RetroBath Makeover’s acrylic bath systems:
- Come with a LIFETIME warranty.
- Have a wide variety of colors and patterns to choose from, such as faux stone and tile, ensuring you will find the perfect fit for your home’s interior design. Enjoy all that luxury selections have to offer without the hassle of care and maintenance!
- Use Microban Technology™ which makes them mold-resistant. Require very little maintenance and cleaning. Vinegar and water is all it takes but any non-abrasive cleaner can be used. No need to break your back scrubbing!
- Include an anti-skid surface, making it more comfortable and safe for showering.
- Offer safety and handicap accessible solutions for seniors or those with limited mobility or disabilities.
Alternatives like grout, fiberglass and even natural stone can crack over time and turn yellow or moldy. This is because they are made up of porous material, allowing water to penetrate and create small pockets where mold and mildew can grow. An issue like this can put the value of your entire house at risk and even pose a health hazard.
At RetroBath Makeover, we can complete your bathroom remodel project at a fraction of the cost (and time!) of a traditional remodel. Even if you don’t currently have the budget to cover the cost of the remodel, we offer convenient bathroom remodel financing. Qualified buyers pay no interest for 12 months!
We offer free, in-home estimates and guarantee the best price around. In fact, if you find a competitor offering equal quality work at a better price, we will gladly match their price and give you $100 for your trouble!
Let us do all the planning and heavy lifting. In as little as 1 day, you’ll have a modern, luxury bathroom without any hassle or stress at the guaranteed best value you can find.